Wednesday 26 June 2013



COCONUT PUFFPUFF


BAMMM!!!!!!!!,  I can imagine what some people might be thinking now, with coconut puffpuff, " why will someone want to put coconut in puffpuff?" I thought same when I first saw it, but being Thomas in the kitchen as I am, I decided to give it a go, and I was surprisingly amazed at how sweet and awesome it was. its same like puffpuff but with a twist of coconut milk and flakes, and more of a snack than our usual puffpuff. personally  I will have this as a snack, and have the other with beans. physically you can`t tell the difference, but you bite through this, you will definitely know what I am talking about. ENJOY

INGREDIENTS

1 cup warm water

2 cups coconut milk

14g dried yeast

1/2 cup of sugar

pinch of salt

1 cup coconut flakes

4 1/2 cups of plain flour

oil


PREPARATION

In a bowl, add warm water, coconut milk, salt, sugar and yeast, and set aside for about 5min, then you add flour into the mixture, and mix very well until u have a smooth paste, then add your coconut flakes, mix until fully incorporated, set aside air tight for 1-2 hours depending on how fast it will rise.

Then use the same frying technique put up on the normal puffpuff and fry.


TRUST ME you will love this, perfect party snack

2 comments:

  1. i tried tis home,it was really luvly.yummy.am thinking of berry or cherry puff puff next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! noella, that's an idea, it pass me the recipe when u do.

    ReplyDelete